Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Did you hear the one about the guy having a birthday?


What did the bald man say when he got a comb for his birthday?
Thanks, I’ll never part with it!

Where do you find a birthday present for a cat?
In a cat-alogue!

What does a clam do on his birthday?
He shellabrates!

What do you say to a cow on her birthday?
Happy Birthday to Moo!

*Ba-Dump-Bump*

Hey, I don’t write ‘em, I just repeat ‘em.

Some argue that observing birthdays has become passé, but I beg to differ. No matter how old (or young!) one is, it is their special day and should be treated accordingly. Since we’ve endured many, many, many, many years (and I do mean many) of my Dad’s groaners, I thought it fitting to acknowledge his birthday in kind.

Knock-knock!
Who’s there?
Abby!
Abby who?
Abby Birthday to you, Dad, with much love and many hugs! You fill my world with laughter.

And since it’s your birthday (and I know I’m your favorite), I won’t mention the diarrhea look!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

(And we'll just keep letting Lynn think she's your favorite. We both know that I am.)

Sandy said...

Don't forget..."I bobbed myself."
Hope he had a great day!