Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Gotta


There’s always work to do, ironing to tackle, bills to pay, weeds to pull, and a whole lotta other things that demand my attention at any given time. But since I’m still somewhat in R & R mode, I decided that doing absolutely nothing sounded like a better idea. And, as long as I was being totally irresponsible, I made a huge batch of popcorn (with salt and butter for four, of course), cracked open a Pepsi, and caved to On Demand. It’s Complicated was one of the contenders for our New Year’s Day movie marathon but ultimately didn’t make the cut. Cute movie, great snacks and a good way to blow off a couple of hours.

Sometimes I just gotta.

2 comments:

Aunt Cecile said...

So now I will go pop up a batch of "healthy" kettle corn and blame the calories on you!!!

Lori said...

Cheers to a fellow Pepsi drinker! :)