Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Roamin' the Neighborhood


Though the weather was still a tad bit on the chilly side and the skies overcast, at least it wasn’t raining. After bopping around town, I decided to detour. (Do we see a pattern here?) And this time I actually had tennies in the car so I wouldn’t have to roam in heels!

One of the perqs of living in my neighborhood is access to its many parks and, as a township resident, I’m not subjected to an entrance fee. We like free! The main features of Georgetown Community Park are a public beach and fishing area, but my favorite part is the trail around the lake.



With lots of lovely flora and fauna, it’s a great place to walk or just hang out.



Fresh air and exercise in a gorgeous setting … it does a body good!

1 comment:

deni said...

We've been her several times. Great park!

I think you have a new catch phrase that we'll continue to see from you: "e like free!"