Sunday, May 16, 2010

Holy Festival, Batman!


You know you’re into the full swing of spring and that summer is right around the corner when church festival season begins. Music, games, food. Mmmmmmmmmmm … I’ve never met a broasted chicken I didn’t like.

My folks invited me to join them for the festivities at their parish, and my sister and her family also ended up tagging along. The boys had a blast in the kiddie area featuring a fish pond, free popcorn and prizes for all. And Kaden was the big winner when he literally walked off with the cake ... or, in this case, the M&M brownies.  It was not only a great way to support and celebrate their Catholic community, but also a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.

Great company, good times!

1 comment:

deni said...

Good times! Thanks for joining us!