Thursday, March 4, 2010

Do You See What I See?


Look, up in the sky!

Nope, it’s not a bird. Nor is it a plane. And no, it isn’t even Superman.

Yes, we’ve still got bare trees, but the heavens are a beautiful Persian blue! That can only happen on a clear, sunny day. That’s right, I said sun. Our long lost Sol is once again gracing us with his presence.

Check out those billows, too. I could spend hours cloud watching. In this one I see a scruffy spotted dog on the run with his little ears up in the air … do you? Or am I once again up too late and in serious need of sleep?

Nevertheless, and needless to say, I’m love, love, loving this weather!

4 comments:

deni said...

I'm totally enjoying the sunshine! Bring it on. I'm not seeing the scruffy spotted dog.... looks like a nondiscript fluffy white cloud to me but hey, to each his own.

Anonymous said...

From Beth K.

deni, you have to squint to see "Spot", yes, I named Lynes' cloud dog! Great shot and blog, now I'm hooked and will be checking in regularly! Thank-you!

Barney lives in my imagination said...

I believe it's a West Highland Terrier, to be exact.

Anonymous said...

Those clouds are SO a guitar! With the neck going off to the left. Deni recently turned me on to your blog, and I'm really enjoying it. You are a great writer and photog!