Tuesday, March 9, 2010

... in bed!


Despite the beautiful weather, I fought the urge to play hooky and instead attended to two rush files. I knew, though, I’d kick myself later if I didn’t roam for a bit before the sun went down. So I decided on take-out for dinner and headed there via the scenic route. My “neighbors” were already well into their main course by the time I passed, yet were kind enough to offer a great photo op. But enough horsing around; I was starving. 

I love Stir Fry Express. Offering much more than oats/barley/hay, I think they happen to have the best Chinese in the area. (Does it mean I’m a creature of habit if, when upon entering their restaurant, I’m greeted with, “Hello! Crab cheese?”) In addition to delish food and friendly service, wanna know the best thing about this place? They give you not one but two fortune cookies. Though thought-provoking in their own right, mine read especially interestingly after playing the fortune cookie game:

All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off … in bed!

A person is never too old to learn … in bed!

Obviously a horse of a different color.

1 comment:

deni said...

What do these horses have to do with being in bed?
Seriously though, I like the photo put think I would have liked to see it pulled back just maybe one more inch (to see just a hair more of the fence).