Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Don't Try This While Driving


Mother Nature, bless her heart, responded to my recent plea.

Warm temps?  Check.

Melting snow?  Check.

Sun?  Hmmmmmmm … looks like she missed the memo on that one.

No worries, though. A rain-spattered windshield allowed me to forego froggin’ around with Photoshop effects and instead provided me with a natural filter. I wonder if Monet started this way ...

And yes, I was behind the wheel, but made sure to pull over and put my car in park before fiddling with my camera. It’s hard enough for me to walk and chew gum at the same time; I don’t think simultaneously driving and taking pictures would have been a good idea.

1 comment:

deni said...

Like this alot!!!
Glad you didn't take it WHILE you were driving (which was my first thought before reading ).